Hi,sorry if i wrote this comment in english, but I don't know your language.
I've seen your wikipedia has an article on "hypoglycemia". In the english and in the italian version of the article, there are some important information about a disease called "reactive hypoglycemia" . Many physicians don't recognize this disease, maybe cause of his unspecific symptoms, and probably there are a lot of case of reactive hypoglycemia still untreated. Although the term "hypoglycemia" entered in the american folk medicine, the existence of reactive hypoglycemia, also called postprandial hypoglycemia, is founded on solid scientific basis;for example:
- Overview at Mayo Clinic
- Classification and possible causes of reactive hypoglycemia
- Dumping Syndrome Overview at Mayo Clinic
- Research about reactive hypoglycemia
- Overview about the causes of reactive hypoglycemia
- Research about suspected reactive hypoglycemia associated with B-adrenergic hypersensivity and emotional distress
So, it's very, very important to enhance the knowledge of this disease, and, of course, it would be a good improvement for Wikipedia! I've translated part of the Italian article about reactive hypoglycemia in English, but I don't know czech;I really hope you can translate the english article in your language, also improving it, if you want. It's just a page, translate it would be quite easy, wouldn't it?
Thank you very much 220.127.116.11 03:03, 30 јуни 2007 (UTC)